- Choux pastry crusts Honey Sweet- Cheroka
- 1 egg
- flour 13 grams
- milk 190 grams
- sugar 80grams
- butter 150 grams
Heat up 2/3 of milk quantity with sugar till sugar melts fully. Put together an egg (55gr.), flour and 1/3 quantity of milk and stir until smooth. Very accurately pour the egg mix into slightly heated milk with sugar, stir intensively. Cook till the mixture thickens (up to 85⁰C), do not stop stirring. Tightly cover the mixture with plastic film and cool to reach room temperature, whip butter until white, continue whipping and add the mixture in three portions. One crust shall be used to make crumbs for the cake topping.
You can make cream based on the sour cream:
- sugar 100 grams
- sour cream (25%) 250 grams
- butter 115 grams
- Whip butter with sugar until white,
- to reach room temperature,
- continue whipping and add sour cream. Sour cream shall be of room temperature.
- Spread cream on each layer and over the cake sides. Place topping.
- You may decorate the cake..
- After assembling all layers of the cake leave for soaking for at least 2 hours..
The cake is ready ! Bon appetite !