- Cake crusts Napoleon-Cheroka
- 300 grams
- nuts 200 grams
- 1 egg
- flour 13 grams
- milk 190 grams
- sugar 80 grams
- butter 130 grams
- 2 big green apples
- sugar 50 grams
Heat up 2/3 of milk quantity with sugar till sugar melts fully. Put together an egg (55gr.), flour and 1/3 quantity of milk and stir until smooth. Very accurately pour the egg mix into slightly heated milk with sugar, stir intensively. Cook till the mixture thickens (up to 85⁰C), do not stop stirring. Tightly cover the mixture with plastic film and cool to reach room temperature, whip butter until white , continue whipping and add the mixture in three portions.
Peel apples, then slice them, slice thickness -3mm, heat the frying pan and fry the apples for 1 minute, add sugar. Then fry for 2 minutes more, constantly mixing the apples, then cool. Grind the nuts.
- Spread cream over the first layer
- Spread cream over other three layers , place on each of them candy apples.
- Spread cream over the last layer and over the cake sides
- Put nuts on the cake top layer and all over the sides.
After assembling the cake leave for soaking for at least 3 hours.
The cake is ready ! Bon appetite !